On the podcast, we discuss:
- A little about my background and being a first-time enterprise software founder
- A few thoughts around the importance of company culture and ways to keep teams motivated in the face of uncertainty (goal-oriented thinking & transparency)
- How AI is delivering a better consumer experience and how to use data to predict behavior without violating consumer privacy (keyword: build for GDPR / CCPA)
- How Breinify uses data signals to identify “moments that matter” (all about time-sensitive context)
- Words for the next generation of future founders
Why should only the Amazons and the Walmarts of the world get these data driven experiences for their consumers? 80 to 85% of the rest of the world's enterprises have to fight to try and get these predictive capabilities up and going.
– Diane Keng
I hope you'll enjoy listening to this podcast.
Additionally, Breinify is always hiring! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us.