A pantry staple in any kitchen, and the best-selling salad dressing in the United States since 1992 our customer makes a variety of dressings, seasonings and sauces that are used in all American households.
They chose Breinify to help them improve performance on their recipe-focused website. Their business objectives were:
- Drive 2+ page visits to their website
- Increase engagements with recipe pages
- Gather data collection at a granular level and have dynamic recipe personalization
They prioritized personalization to drive 2+ page visits and engagements and also needed more granular data collection and dynamic recipe personalization.
They have been using Breinify-powered solutions since 2019 and together we've been able to achieve the following results:
- Personalized Breinify experiences generate 20x more recipe click throughs than baselines. They provide the added benefits of time/cost savings along with showing diverse content
- Increased recipe views by 52% using smart segmentation & content personalization
- Increased customer acquisition: 6.4x
- Increased email newsletters variations from 2 to over 1,500 without having to manually curate templates
Our AI is currently powering every single page on their website today. Breinify has been helping them improve their website page visits and engagement in the following ways:
- Activated their POC in 14 days using exposed recipes, which saved integration time and led to an ongoing partnership with them since 2019
- Optimized “You May Also Like” carousels with algorithms that predict what content individuals want to see next
- Personalized recipe recommendations based on a customer's cooking skills, diet, ingredients needed, prep times, food trends and time of day/week
- A/B testing to show measurable and comparable results
To learn more about how we can help brands in the food and beverage or consumer goods industry or how your company could benefit from personalization, get in touch with us!