II had the opportunity to appear on the podcast AI and the Future of Work, hosted by Dan Turchin, an LP in the Sterling Road VC, to chat about the future of consumer behavior and personalization.
While AI and predictive personalization might seem daunting, consumers have come to expect personalized experiences – that means it’s time to meet them where they are. Optimizing the consumer experience isn’t just about making consumers happy, it can pay dividends for your brand in the long run. The best part? It doesn’t require a team of data scientists or engineers.
Now, with the right solution, your brand can enable personalization at scale and take those necessary steps towards the future of retail and CPG digital consumer experiences.
Listen in to hear us discuss:
- A little about my background and being a first-time enterprise software founder
- A few thoughts around the importance of company culture and ways to keep teams motivated in the face of uncertainty (such as goal-oriented thinking & transparency)
- How AI is delivering a better consumer experience and how to use data to predict behavior without violating consumer privacy (keyword: build for GDPR / CCPA)
- How Breinify uses data signals to identify “moments that matter” (this is all about time-sensitive context)
- Words for the next generation of founders
Why should only the Amazons and the Walmarts of the world get these data driven experiences for their consumers? 80 to 85% of the rest of the world's enterprises have to fight to try and get these predictive capabilities up and going.
Click here to listen to the podcast episode. I hope you'll enjoy listening to this podcast.
If you’re interested in learning more about Breinify and how we can help your brand enable personalized digital experiences for your consumers, reach out to us today!