We have a special episode this week. We’re looking back at 2022 and our first year of the Beyond Conventional Marketing podcast. Over the past year, we’ve talked with marketing leaders every month in enlightening conversations where they discuss digital marketing, consumer trends, and shared lessons about their approach to data and personalization.
To celebrate the turn of the year, this episode looks back on some of the best moments of our podcast conversations, which feature:
- David Oksman of Samsonite, on the fast-paced changes in consumer behavior
- Kyle Maurer of Monster Energy, with insight on the attention economy
- Kacy Fabie of Colour Republic, with advice on taking risks in digital marketing
- Lucas Johnson of Zippo Manufacturing Company, with advice on building products with integrity
- Anna Kloss of Vista, on the challenges of meaningful personalization
- Logan Bennett of Carhartt, on the importance of the consumer journey
- Kate James of The Coca-Cola Company, on strategies for evolving with customers
- Ivonne Kinser of Avocados from Mexico, on innovating with marketing technology
- Angelic Vendette of Alo Yoga, on the value of celebrating failures
- Luis III Velasco of Jollibee Food Corp., on the importance of understanding your customers
- David Cost of Rainbow Apparel Co, on the value of customer feedback data
Breinify keeps you up-to-date with the latest insights in digital marketing in Beyond Conventional Marketing: A Marketing Leader’s Guide to Digital Consumer Experiences. If you’re interested in practical ways to move beyond conventional marketing and create meaningful, relevant digital experiences for consumers, tune in next time for an insightful conversation with a marketing industry innovator. For more interviews from the Beyond Conventional Marketing podcast, check us out on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, our RSS, or your favorite podcast player!